Manjari Shukla

Nom de Plume

(Pseudonyms/Pen-name)

Pseudonyms have always fascinated me. This might have got something to do with myself being a literature student. I always came across pseudonyms used by some great writers like:

Mary Ann Evans aka George Eliot

Teodor Jozef Konrad Korzeniowski aka Joseph Conrad

Eric Blair aka George Orwell

Samuel Langhorne Clemens aka Mark Twain

Hector Hugh Munro aka Saki


When I started writing I thought, I will use a pen name- SIMRAN MALHOTRA just for fun. After all I should show some influence of my favourite writers & I think I've paid my tribute to them. Now its time for me to return to my real name that is MANJARI SHUKLA. So I've dropped my pen name and now my real name will interact with my dear readers. I hope my real identity will also keep my readers enthusiastic about watering the New Blossoms of my garden as usual.

(The concept of this article was given by my Best friend)

Enjoy Life..!!!!!!!

Love,
Manjari

P.S.:- Please send your comments on my email id buntybubly172@rediffmail.com or buttercup172@gmail.com also.


1 Response
  1. Tickled pink Says:

    Ha...ha...ha... I knew that